800 W Railroad St
Details: You are invited to the Annual South Shore Nord Stern 2021 Fall Color Tour! This year’s route will take you from Duluth west into Minnesota’s scenic Northwoods along beautiful, winding roads where you will see gorgeous trees and abundant nature scenery. Begin with a chance to meet the people who make Nord Stern the fantastic club it is Friday night at the Welcome Party (cost $17.50 per person, option included when registering online at clubreg) held in the Pier B Ballroom. Great food and beverages along with interesting conversations and breathtaking views of the famous Duluth Lift Bridge provide a wonderful backdrop for the evening.
• Depart from the Duluth Bayfront at Pier B on Saturday morning and take a journey with fellow Porsche enthusiasts into Minnesota’s northern beauty in the height of fall.
• This will include a stop along the way to explore the state’s rich logging history.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in Grand Rapids along with the rest of the group!
• Reflect on the enjoyable drive in your P-car and converse with friends – new and old.
• After lunch, choose from several options for your afternoon activities ranging from exploring the Grand Rapids area to a spirited drive on the Edge of the Wilderness Scenic Byway before to heading back to Duluth to take in the sights of one of Minnesota’s great cities.
Please Register by September 17 for an accurate lunch participation count.
For information about Pier B, check out their website: https://www.pierbresort.com.
Ask for the Nord Stern discounted room rate referencing the block # 127474 (see info above).
For information about Grand Rapids area, the website address is:
Nord Stern has set aside a block of rooms at the rates listed below. Reservations must be made prior to 9/3/2021 to receive these rates. Contact Pier B in Duluth directly to reserve your rooms now https://www.pierbresort.com/. Use reservation number 127474 to get Club rates for Friday, September 24th thru Sunday, September 26th.
• $219 for a classic queen room
• $219 for a classic king room
• $249 for a Harborview – king only